The basic information on the protection of personal data transferred to FİTKON SPOR EĞİTİM DANIŞMANLIK HİZMETLERİ LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ (“Fitkon“) is given below. Fitkon, Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“KVKK”) m. In order to fulfill the lighting obligation arising from 10, the following statements are made by our customers and 3rd-year-olds who use our website and/or mobile applications. brings it to people’s attention. Fitkon reserves the right to update the text of this Statement on the Protection of Personal Data at any time within the framework of the changes that can be made in the current legislation.
1) What is the legal basis for the collection of personal data?
There are regulations in various laws regarding the use of personal data. In the first place, the principles of protection of personal data were determined with KVKK. In addition, the Law No. 6563 on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce includes a provision on the protection of personal data. Penal sanctions are envisaged in some cases for the protection of personal data through the provisions of the Turkish Penal Code No. 5237. On the other hand, it is necessary to collect and use data in order to fulfill the obligations arising from the Consumer Protection Law No. 6502 and the Regulation on Distance Contracts.
2) Which methods are used to collect personal data?
The data provided by our customers who make transactions on the www.fikton.com website or mobile applications can be processed by Fitkon in accordance with the consent of our customers and the provisions of the legislation.
In order to provide better service to its visitors and within the framework of its legal obligations, www.fitkon.com will collect, process, share with third parties and securely store your browsing information, provided that it is not used outside of the purposes and scope specified in the text of this Statement on the Protection of Personal Data.
www.fitkon.com cookies; log files, empty gif files, and/or store information it collects through third-party sources to create a summary of your preferences. www.Fitkon.com in order to make special promotions, offer promotions and marketing offers, improve the content of the website or mobile application according to you and/or determine your preferences; can monitor your browsing information and/or your usage history on the site.
www.fitkon.com may match the information collected from you on the site at different times or in different ways, such as information collected online and offline, and may use this information together with information obtained from other sources such as third parties.
www.fitkon.com uses session cookies and permanent cookies in its mobile application. The session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for a long time. You can remove persistent cookies and reject both session cookies and persistent cookies by following the instructions given in the “help” file of your internet browser or by visiting “www.allaboutcookies.org” or “www.youronlinechoices.eu”. If you refuse persistent cookies or session cookies, you can continue to use the website, mobile application, but you may not be able to access all functions of the website, mobile application or your access may be limited.
You can use the possibility of allowing and rejecting cookies using the following methods:
- Google Chrome: You can allow or block cookies from the “cookies” tab by clicking the “lock mark” in the address section of your browser.
- Internet Explorer: You can manage cookies in the form of “allow” or “do not allow” by clicking the security tab in the “Tools” section in the upper right part of your browser.
- Mozilla Firefox: Click the “open menu” tab in the upper right corner of your browser. You can manage cookies by clicking the “Options” image and using the “Privacy and Security” button.
- Opera: You can manage cookies from the “cookies” section by selecting “Advanced” in the “Preferences” section of your browser.
- Safari: You can manage all your cookies from the “Privacy and Security” section by selecting the “safari” tab from the “Settings” section of your phone.
3) For what purposes can Fitkon use personal data?
Fitkon will be able to record, store, update, disclose, transfer, classify and process your personal information to third parties in cases and to the extent permitted by the legislation.
Your personal data can be used for the following purposes:
- confirming the identity information of the shopper/dealer via the website/mobile applications,
- to record the address and other necessary information for communication,
- To communicate with our customers about the conditions, current status and updates of the contracts we have concluded under the relevant articles of the distance sales contract and the Law on the Protection of the Consumer, and to provide the necessary information,
- To arrange all records and documents that will be the basis of the transaction in electronic (internet / mobile etc.) or paper media,
- To fulfill the obligations undertaken in accordance with the contracts we have concluded under the distance sales contract and the relevant articles of the Law on the Protection of the Consumer,
- To be able to provide information to public officials, upon request and in accordance with the legislation, on matters related to public safety,
- to provide our customers with a better shopping experience, to inform our customers about our products that may be of interest to them, “taking into account the interests of our customers”, to convey campaigns,
- To increase customer satisfaction, to recognize our customers who shop from websites and/or mobile applications and to use them in customer environment analysis, to use them in various marketing and advertising activities, and to organize surveys in electronic and/or physical environments through contracted institutions,
- To be able to offer suggestions to our customers by our contracted institutions and solution partners, to inform our customers about our services,
- To be able to evaluate customer complaints and suggestions about our services,
- to fulfill our legal obligations and to use our rights arising from the current legislation,
4) How is your personal data protected?
Personal data shared with Fitkon is under the supervision and control of Fitkon. As a data controller, Fitkon fulfills its obligations to establish the necessary organization and to take and adapt technical measures in order to protect the confidentiality and integrity of information in accordance with the applicable legislation provisions.
5) Is your personal data shared?
The sharing of personal data of our customers with third parties takes place within the framework of the consent of the customers and as a rule, personal data is not transferred to third parties without the consent of our customers.
However, personal data may be shared with courts and other public institutions due to and limited to our legal obligations. In addition, personal data is transferred to contracted third parties in order to provide the services we undertake and to control the quality of the services provided. Necessary technical and legal measures are taken to prevent violations of rights during data transfer to third parties. However, Fitkon is not responsible for the breaches that occur in the risk area of the third party’s responsibility, due to the data protection policies of the third party receiving the personal data.
Your personal data is shared with the shareholders of Fitkon, our direct/indirect domestic/foreign affiliates, program partner institutions and organizations that we cooperate with to carry out our activities, domestic/foreign persons and institutions from which we get data storage services in the cloud, and domestic/foreign countries with which we have an agreement to send commercial electronic messages to our customers. institutions, the Interbank Card Center, the banks we have a contract with, and various domestic and foreign agencies, advertising companies and survey companies, and other domestic/foreign third parties and our relevant business partners, within the scope of various marketing activities in order to provide you with better service and ensure customer satisfaction.
6) What are your rights arising from the Personal Data Protection Law?
In accordance with KVKK, your personal data;
learning whether it is processed or not,
requesting information if processed,
learning the purpose of processing and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
Knowing the third parties to whom it was transferred in the country / abroad,
requesting correction if it is incomplete / incorrectly processed,
Requesting deletion / destruction within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the KVKK,
Requesting notification of the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (d) and (e) above, to the third parties to whom it was transferred,
Objecting to the emergence of a result against you because it is analyzed exclusively by automated systems,
We would like to remind you that you have the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case you suffer damage due to processing in violation of the KVKK.
7) How can I be sure that the data is kept up to date and correct?
In order for Fitkon to fulfill its obligations arising from the current legislation, our customers are required to share accurate and up-to-date data with Fitkon. If your data is changed in any way, we request you to update your data by contacting us through the communication channels listed below.
8) Would you like to ask Fitkon a question about your personal data?
We have a personal data retention and destruction policy. You can contact us at any time for any questions and comments regarding your personal data.
9) Contact Information
Company Name: FİTKON SPORT EDUCATION DANISMANLIK HİZMETLERİ LTD.
Address: Küçükbakkalköy Mh. Sevda Sk. No 1 Kat 1 Ataşehir – / İstanbul
Kozyatağı V.D. 3880623302
Trade register number: 710983
MERSIS Number: 0388062330200016
Registered Email: [email protected]
Phone No: 02165750112
Customer Service Phone: 05323540046